Membership Guidelines Christian Single Seniors
Christian Single Seniors is owned and operated by a Christian Networking Enterprise it is a fun and safe environment where marriage minded Christian singles can meet. Our principals are based on "Pro Marriage" members and people of faith with high moral standards.
In order to part of our Christian Networking Enterprises you must be a Pro Marriage minded individual looking for a serious relationship starting from friendship elevating to the ultimate goal of marriage.
Marital Status: You must be single or divorced.
Religion: You can be of any Christian Faith: Catholic, Charismatic, Baptist, Adventist, Christian, Eastern orthodox, Evangelical, Episcopalian, Gospel, Lutheran, Methodist, Nazarene, Interdenominational, Non-denominational, Southern Baptist, Protestant, Church of Jesus Christ, New Christian, etc.
Intentions: All members have to be marriage minded individuals. If you are joining this site for casual dating, this website is not for you.
Age: In order to join our site you will have to be legal of age 18 years and older.
Christian Single Seniors is for heterosexual relationships only. This site is for men looking for women and women looking for men.
DATING & SEXUAL ASSULTS
AT THE MINIMUM WE RECOMMEND YOU COMPLYING WITH THE FOLLOWING TIPS:
5A) suspicious activities such as sexual gestures must be taken seriously.
5B) Questions leading to "how his / her previous relationship ended" must be asked.
5C) Meeting at his or her place is never a good idea unless you are past engagement.
5D) In addition to your mobile phone you must carry with you any type of self defense weapons.
5E) Do not hesitate to contact police at any time if you are harassed, being solicited or forced in anything against your will.
5F) You must arrive at the dating scene earlier to observe the surrounding activities.
5G) Use common sense to protect yourself.
"WE RECOMMEND THE MEMBERS PRIOR TO DATING TO USE THE FBI OFFICIAL SITE TO RUN SEARCHES IN 50 STATES"
Honesty: Please be an honest member when providing information in your profile and when communicating with other members.
Good Manners: Please be respectful with other member. Respect their wishes when any member decides to stop communicating with you don't insist and simply stop communicating.
Profanity: Respect other members do not use abusive language in communicating with members or anywhere in our site. Keep in mind this is a Christian dating website.
Profiles: You don't have to be a great writer to put together a good profile, just be honest and be yourself. For help please read our Posting a Perfect Christian Profile page for tips on how to make you're profile a captivating profile.
Photos: By posting a photo you get up to 15 more times attention. The photo must be of you and no one else, do not post any copyrighted images.
Personal Information: Don't ever provide your personal contact information such as home address telephone numbers and private emails etc., in your profile, blog or chat room.
Communication: When online dating please do not harass or threaten any other members when communicating. Give a response to messages when receiving them no later than 3 days even if you're not interested in the member contacting you please be courteous and polite.
Safety Measures: When meeting any member outside our site please notify at least two friends and let them know where it is your going and expected time of return. When members email you find out as much as possible about the person before going out of your way to meet. Please review our safety guidelines for further information.
Offensive Material: Any commercial activity of any kind is strictly prohibited on ChristianSingleSeniors.com
Commercial Activity: Sending out mass emails solicitations etc. are strictly prohibited on our site.
Helping ChristianSingleSeniors.com:: We ask that you please identified members breaking the rules in our site. Report members that break any of the rules laid out in our Guidelines or Membership Agreement.
Abide by our Guidelines: We inquire that before joining Baptist singles online please read the guidelines stated on our membership agreement. Profiles violating the rules with be deleted from Baptist Singles.
Abide by our Guidelines: We require all members to follow our guidelines stated here and our Membership Agreement. Profiles of the members violating our Membership Guidelines or Membership Agreement will be deleted.
Before beginning your journey and joining ChristianSingleSeniors.com, your Christian online dating service, please consider reading and applying the following verses:
"1 Corinthians: 07:01-09 (A Christian Marriage)"
1. It is good for a man not to marry.
2. But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband.
3. The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband.
4 .The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife.
5. Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.
6. I say this as a concession, not as a command.
7. I wish that all men were as I am. But each man has his own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.
8. Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I am.
9. But if they can not control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
"1 Corinthians 13:01-13 (The greatest of Love, Faith and Hope is Love)"
1. If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
2. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
3. If I dive all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
4. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
5. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
6. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
7. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 .Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
9. For we know in part and we prophesy in part,
10. but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears.
11. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.
12. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13. And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.
"2 Corinthians 06:14-18 (Do not be yoked with Unbelievers)"
14. Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?
15. What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?
16. What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people."
17. "Therefore come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you."
18. "I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."
"Proverbs 31:10-31 (Praise of a virtuous woman)"
10. A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.
11. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value.
12. She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life.
13. She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands.
14. She is like the merchant ships, bringing her food from afar.
15. She gets up while it is still dark; she provides food for her family and portions for her servant girls.
16. She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.
17. She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks.
18. She sees that her trading is profitable, and her lamp does not go out at night.
19. In her hand she holds the distaff and grasps the spindle with her fingers.
20. She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy.
21.. When it snows, she has no fear for her household; for all of them are clothed in scarlet.
22. She makes coverings for her bed; she is clothed in fine linen and purple.
23. Her husband is respected at the city gate, where he takes his seat among the elders of the land.
24. She makes linen garments and sells them, and supplies the merchants with sashes.
25. She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.
26. She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
27. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.
28. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and praises her:
29. "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all."
30. Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
31. Give her the reward she has earned, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.
NOTE: ChristianSingleSeniors.com reserves the right to review, reject and delete any content that we deem to be in violation of these Guidelines and the Membership Agreement. If we determine that you are jeopardizing safety of our members in any way, your account will be terminated. Please report any suspicious activities or violations of these Guidelines.